Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween Outfits From the High street!

Ok, this is the first episode of my Halloween series that you can read here . I am going to share 4 very different style outfits all with a Halloween theme, you can purchase all these products from high street shops

Skull Costume

I love this outfit so much because it is perfect to wear to a party and for the nights leading up to Halloween , this outfit is quite simple and casual, to dress it down swap the heels for little black/grey pumps. 
Grey Jersey dress- H&M- £12.99
Black Platform heals with a wedge- H&M- £24.99
Horror Stories Tights- Topshop- £10.00 
4 Pack Gold Metallic Geo Rings- Newlook- £7.99
I'm aware that I only pictured 3 rings because the 4th I felt would not go with the outfit as much 

Cat Costume

I love this outfit so much, I think it is slightly more dressy and evening, I especially love the simple head band because I think it makes it more of a Halloween costume without looking like its come out of a costume shop. 
Jersey dress Black/Patterned- H&M- £14.99
Gold cat ears Alice band- Newlook- £3.99
3 Pack Gold Leopard Head Stud Earrings- Newlook - £5.99
Black suedette chain detail strappy heels- Newlook- £29.99
The earring set does come in a 3 pack of different Leopard earrings in slight different colors. 

Victim Costume


























I personally am not a massive fan of this outfit, but for Halloween festivals this outfit would be ideal, maybe change the heels for boots? I Do love the necklace though and I think it really suits this outfit.
Black Bite Me Halloween T-Shirt- Topshop- £7.99
Black and Red Colour Block Platform Court shoes- Newlook- £24.99
Black Pleated Skirt- H&M- £19.99
Black Chunky Woven Chain Necklace- Newlook- £6.99

Devil Costume



























This outfit is defiantly for those who are not fans on dressing up, and are going somewhere formal for Halloween  I love these shoes from newlook, however If you want a cheaper version they have an exact clone of these shoes in primark. 
Raspberry Jersey Dress- H&M- £9.99
Red Metal suedette Court Shoes- Newlook- £24.99
Black Gem Circle Drop Necklace- Newlook- £14.99
Pink and Gold Enamel Daisy Hair Slide- Newlook- £3.99


I hope you guys like this post and make sure to check in tomorrow and until Halloween to check out the rest of my Halloween series.

So whats your favorite costume? personally I'm stuck between the skull and the cat. 

Feel free to comment bellow and follow me, I love all my followers and leave your blog address under your comment so I can check out your blog :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment bellow, i appreciate everyones, i will try to respond to them all <3