Saturday 26 October 2013

My Top Halloween Products!

Ok, this is the Second episode of my Halloween series that you can find here . I am going to list my top 5 Halloween related products. 




5.  This is by far my favorite Halloween film of all time, and it is a tradition I have had for as long as I can remember to watch this film every  Halloween.



4. Halloween drinks, I absolotly love how people go all out to make fancy and creative drinks, every year I try to create one that tastes nice and looks just as good haha and it never works. 


3. Halloween cupcakes, I love making these and sometimes cheating and buying some absolutely gorgeous ones.

2. Decorating the house, my family always go all out every year and I love it haha, sadly Our house seems to be the only house who seems to decorate it. 





2 comments:

feel free to comment bellow, i appreciate everyones, i will try to respond to them all <3